Sunday, March 22, 2009

New to Blogging


Bear with me as I learn about blogging . My thanks to my daughter for helping me set this one up. I am sure she will be getting lots of emails and IM's from me for awhile.


I have managed to finish a number of quilts since I got hooked on it. I consider myself a middle-of-the-road quilter – not good but not bad (most of the time). I agree with whoever said if you can’t see the error from a galloping horse at 100 yards, it is OK! Somehow I still have many UFO still waiting attention.


I hope to make quilts for each grandchild this year but am off to a slow start, with only one completed and another started. One down, at least seven more to go. That reminds me of what my Daddy said some 43 years ago ( next week) after I got married. “One down, six to go”! I have six sisters and I am the oldest – older. That doesn’t count the four brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment