Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Preparing for Thanksgiving Day and a Birthday Party!



This Thanksgiving we going to my father in law's for our family gathering. We are not only celebrating Thanksgiving but his 85th birthday as well tomorrow! I think I counted a possible 19 who will be there for the celebration.


Everyone coming will be bringing food so there will be plenty there. Here is what we are bringing.


The Black Forest ham has the best flavor. A couple of extra thick slices to leave for my FIL.


 



I always make two kinds of potato salad. My HD like the mustard kind with mashed potatoes and I prefer the white with chunks and Miracle Whip.








A special request from my FIL was for deviled eggs so my HD and I made those.

Cherry pie always goes good. Thanks Mom for showing me how to make the lattice top.


Hope to take pictures tomorrow of the party.


2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you are bringing more than one cherry pie!!! I'm posting my goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one so you better get to it fast, right after Grandpa!!

    ReplyDelete