Sunday, March 28, 2010

Honey, I like the house but not that gas range. . .




No problem, that can be wired for your nice Maytag electric range. . . just need a breaker, box, wire and plug.


Now to cut the hole for the plug. . .
1st try - Honey is that a 2 X 4 stud right in the middle of that spot?.
2nd try - Honey, was that a gas pipe or a water pipe in that one?
3rd try - Honey, how many studs are in this wall?
Aha, found a spot close to the floor and it is clear.



The breaker box is right on the other side of the wall in the laundry room so the wire will come through BEHIND THE WATER HEATER !!
 

But it turned out very nice and he did a great job as always. I love my electric stove!

My HD is a very nice guy to go to all this trouble for me. I don't thank him nearly as often as I should for all the "Honey Do's" or tell him how much I love him.

Our anniversary was the 24th and we celebrated 44 years of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment