Saturday, September 4, 2010

Conspiracy

Daisy


My DD and I have been working for several weeks now, conspiring against my HD. It was very hard for me to check on things without him knowing about this special project. My DD did most of the research to find what I was searching for and I really appreciate her help.

She even got Jennifer to bring Daisy to our house since I am trying to stay off my feet more until my knee and leg stops swelling and heals up. Thre were two more dogs lined up to come as well but after I saw Daisy, I called and cancelled the next ones.

Daisy is just a puppy, only four months old and weighs 4 pounds. I know we will have several months of potty and "don't bite" training. Those puppy teeth are very sharp as well as the nails that need trimming. We have not tried to see if she can use the puppy door yet. As long as she is heavy enough to push it open, she will be able to get thru it. She is so tiny but can jump and tears through the house like running a race.

 I think she will do well here.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so feel a spoiled dog coming on!! :) I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete