Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010 in Flower Mound

We had an early Christmas in Flower Mound at our daughter's home with Perry, Brenden, Jacob and Emma and friends of our son Mike, Wayne & Molly. We were very disappointed that he and Lili and baby Kalina were not able to come at the last minute, after all the planning, due to the snow storm in Europe. We think they made a wise decision not to join tens of thousands stuck at the airports but we sure missed them. We missed the rest of our family as well. Our son, Jay in Afghanistan will not get leave until around Spring Break and Rosario had Grandma duties with our three great grandchildren in Abilene. Hopefully next year the whole family will be together.


Daisy is always ready to go!

Here are a few pictures. I think I had my settings wrong on my camera so a lot of mine turned out very fuzzy. :o(
HD got what was on his Christmas list, from Mike and Lili, by way of Sheri and I. He looks pretty  happy with his accessory for his ipad.
 


Of course, Daisy must approve.




See how nice I was, Lili, I did not even show the cherry pie!






Good times with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. We were so glad to have Christmas at our house but very sad to be without Mike and Jay. I hope and pray next year we will all be under one roof for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete