Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Respiratory Infection and My Sewing Room.


I have been busy in my sewing room for the last week despite this upper respiratory infection that my HD and I acquired and is hanging on and on and on. . .

First I need to show you my overstuffed sewing closet. I am working to use up the material but as you can see, it WILL take awhile!




You know if you put enough fabric on the shelves, the stacks CAN'T fall over! :o)











The top shelf is reserved for my Christmas fabric and it is stacked all the way to the ceiling!


I had some baby quilts sandwiched and ready to machine  quilt. I got some of those done as well as some doll quilts. Here are a few pictures of the ones I have finished..


Woody baby quilt
Thomas the train baby quilt
Tweety & Bunny baby quilt

Horses wall hanging

 Doll Quilts



 
 I had finished my Texas quilter's basket, a sew 'n go organizer and the small pin cushions a while back but finally managed to get pictures and get them listed on Etsy.
 I have more in the works that will be donated. I have two baby quilts laid out, one teddy bears and one Woody and a twin sized Thomas quilt.
I just finished  working on a quilt for a special puppy and put it in today's mail to his owner. In my large family we just can't help spoiling our fuzzy little babies - they are so cute!! They are members of our family.


2 comments:

  1. I certainly hope that you are feeling better! I just love getting to see everyone's fabric stash! I love what yous said about stacking enough fabric on the shelf that it will not fall over! LOL! I will have to tell hubby that next time I buy some!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristie, I am feeling much better. Just this lingering cough now. I can always tell when I need more of a certain color fabric - the stack next to it falls over!! :o)

    ReplyDelete