Sunday, February 13, 2011

What is it??

I don't know whether it is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder  or Quilter's UFO (Unfinished Object) Disease. There has to be something that keeps me from finishing projects, yet starting new ones.

Just look at the stack of quilt tops that need to be sandwiched and quilted!

Then there's the stack that HAVE been sandwiched and ready to quilt.

Then there are the quilt tops I am now working on - I'll never get them all done but I WILL HAVE FUN!



Added another row and lattice, after this pix was taken.
And that doesn't count my "shoebox treasures" either!

I know I should work to finish some but have so many ideas floating around in my head for new things to try. I love using up scraps to make things.

I love doing the quilt tops but am so slow about putting them together and quilting them. The small ones are not too bad to quilt on a home sewing machine but I struggle with the larger ones.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love that TEXAS top! Very nice tops. I know how you feel, but if it makes you feel better....I have 30+ quilt tops that need quilted.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie,

    Wasn't sure if you were talking about the Cowboy's quilt with the Texas bandanas on the sides or the Texas Dresden like this first one I did.

    http://quiltsunlimited.blogspot.com/2009/04/dresden-quilts.html

    Chris

    ReplyDelete