Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Love Thrift Stores ! !

HD went with me to a couple of thrift stores today and while he was looking (in a different area), I found some bargains in the craft/sewing aisle. Knowing that fabric prices are on the rise, I could not pass it up.  Look at what I found.

These four colors were cut in squares 20 inches by 20 inches. There are 26 white, 13 yellow, 22 blue and 25 brown.
 These two are Christmas fabrics. The black has snowflakes on it (a Jo Ann's exclusive) and there are five (5)  yards there. The blue has snowmen on it and there are five and a half (5 1/2) yards of it.
 This is a piece of blue flannel and there are four (4) yards of it.
Sum total of all was:  $11.89

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! You can't pass it up when you find it that cheap!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice treasures. I especially like the blue flannel and the black snowflake. Thrift stores are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete