Friday, September 2, 2011

Lost my Lil' Darlin" . . . for a few minutes


Darlin'
 We could not find her yesterday. She was not in the back yard. Looked in the front yard just in case she slipped out when HD went out. Not there. Checked the house and didn't see her. Called and she did not come.

Looked in the big bedroom closet, sewing room closet. and finally checked the middle bedroom closet which is full of stuff. I forgot I had looked in there earlier for some hangers. There she was just sittin' and waitin' !!

Sure scared us - she is a little toot but we love her.

We did get her an ID tag. Perfect size for her little 3 pound body.






1 comment:

  1. Aw, so funny and scary. Daisey is constantly going in my closet when I'm in there and stays there until I remember to call her out which, so far, has been before she has been forgotten but one of these days I'm sure she'll spend some time in there all alone. :)

    ReplyDelete