Friday, April 6, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I posted some pictures of my sewing room with the new laminate floor to a quilting blog that I frequent and one quilter asked me about a picture that was on the wall in one of them. It was a picture of a girl and I explained to her that it was a drawing that our daughter drew while in high school. She had several that she was going to throw out one day when she cleaned her room. I grabbed several, including this one.
Another one she did was the teddy bear, since we collected them at one time and the house was always full of them. My HD made the frame for this one.
Our oldest son also took art in school and this is one he gave to us.
   
Our younger son has special talents as well.

We display all of them in our home.

We are so proud of all of our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment