Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meanwhile . . .

Back in the saddle on the quilting machine again.  This year has been very busy so far but I finally got back out there for a few hours. Here is what I am working on now. I got it quilted last week -  just a loose meandering stitch, but still need to do the binding on it.

Wish I could take credit for the log cabin top but it was done by someone else and they did not like it after they finished. DD said they did not like the colors, so they GAVE it away and she rescued it for me!! Such a nice daughter! That is a LOT of work to give away.



















 I have a bunch more I need to do but little by little I will get them done.  Here are some pictures (with some closeups) of those out in my quilting room waiting to be done.




































































And I still have a stack in my sewing room closet to do! Will have to do some in between getting the laminate flooring done in the other two bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment