Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day was great!


I had a great Mother's Day! First thing DH played some of my favorite songs while I drank my morning coffee. Our DD and three grandchildren came over went to church with us, had lunch with us and spent several hours visiting. 
 











 Those grandkids - they grow so fast and tower over their Mom!
I received Mother's Day greetings from a sweet daughter-(in-law), both sons, Mom and sisters and a bunch of other family members as well as our church friends.

I already posted about the orchid I got from one son. My DD brought me one of her hand made sock critters and a thimble for my collection.  I still have not come up with a name for her. DD is always on the lookout for new thimbles to add to my collection and had added quite a few as well as one of the display cases.
He is sooo cute and needs a name - appropriate for Mother's Day.


 DH took me out for a surprise dinner - that will be another post - Benny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment