Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mistaken Identity . . .

 really like playing Words With Friends on my devices. I am playing with my daughter, a son, two sisters and thought I was playing with a third sister. Lo and behold, I found out yesterday, I was NOT!  BACK IN EARLY JUL, I found out my sister was playing but didn't remember her log in name so I tried some that she thought it might be and one worked -! I did a few chats with her but nothing but passing time and we played a lot.
Today, my Words friend sent me a message saying that she is not who I think she is. I was confused but when I had asked her a specific question, she knew I thought she was someone else and wanted to let me know that she was not the person I thought. It was nice of her to let me know. I enjoy playing the game with her and will continue to do so but now I know who I am playing with and will make sure I get the names correct on any other friends or relatives I play with.

I had also shared her id with another sister at that time AND she was doing the same thing, thinking it was our sister. Just two little letters can make a cross country difference but it is a nice way to make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment