Saturday, December 22, 2012

Headphones


You know those little foam covers that fit over the earpieces and FALL APART when they get old? I bought some replacements for them - don't do that - they never fit - trust me.
Original foam
New foam after trying to put on.















Pattern





















 

I had forgotten that I made some covers for my DH's some time ago. After he reminded me, I made some for mine.

 I listen to music on my MP3 player at night. I have trouble finding headphones to fit me - they don't adjust down small enough to fit my head.



Quite a while back after getting a new set, I made a band that has batting in the middle and wraps around the headpiece with velcro to make them snug on my head. I used the same fabric to make the ear covers with a bit of batting inside. They don't look too bad and work nicely! Where there's a will, there's a way!!



No comments:

Post a Comment