Monday, September 13, 2010

Big door - little dog





Daisy has figured the "going out" part now! Yea!!


One problem with the big door is her ability to bring big things in to share with us - sticks, leaves, blossoms for Crape Myrtle, etc. Not to mention the crop of tiny ants she carried to the couch on that little body. So far, that I know of, nothing has gone out the door but I am sure that will change.

She has been piling her toys up on the rug just inside the door. We put down another rug for her and moved the toys but she took them right back.

She has a number of chew toys to keep her from chewing on pillows, blankets, me,  etc. She loves to steal my sewing stuff and go flying down the hall with it in her mouth. She really likes my lace but will preshrink any fabric she can reach and she reaches a lot !







She is a bundle of energy and goes 'til she runs out of juice, then rests up for the next round!

2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! I'm glad she finally figured the "going out" part but I hope she doesn't take on a critter that she decides needs to come inside! I have three pacifiers to get to you and a mascara. :) Um, the pacifiers are for Daisy and the mascara is for you...just thought I'd clarify. :)

    ReplyDelete