Sunday, October 10, 2010

She's not spoiled . . .

"The Pinup Girl"




Crazy Daisy” (as DD calls her) is such a sweet lovable puppy. It is not possible not to spoil her. She loves everyone and they like her. She is very playful and EMPTYS her toybox on a regular basis.





We found this green doggie bag for when we travel and Daisy loves it. She will run fetch a toy and dive into the bag. She is getting used to it so she won't mind it when we travel with her. She rides really well, short and longer distances. We took her to Cross Plains shortly after we got her









She sleeps in her kennel at night and for now stays in it when we are out running errands. She is doing great with the house breaking but we want to wait before giving her free reign of the house.





She is cutting teeth and chewing on EVERYTHING! I found one of her baby teeth on the floor. She fetches while we are watching TV at night. She grabs the toy we threw, runs at top speed back to the couch, jumps up from the foot stool to the couch and bounces off the back, like it is home base and she has to touch it. Sure is funny to watch.





DD and I found this cute shirt for her. Actually we found two - can't remember what the other said. DD said this was the one she needs since HD is always saying that. Sure enough, he called me to let me know I forgot my meds and when I told him to get off my case, - he said "Bite Me" !


Also found a cute one for Christmas. It's a bit hard to read the text but says: "Naughty or Nice" !
She loves to snuggle with everyone.


1 comment: