Monday, January 31, 2011

"Pay It Forward 2011" Facebook Challenge

Someone issued a "Pay It Forward" challenge on facebook a couple of weeks ago and my DD listed it on her status.

Here are the rules:
Pay it forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They in turn must post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

I signed up under DD, then posted on my status and had two sign up under me- my DD and my cousin, Lorene.

Here is my Pay It Forward gift from my DD. I named him PIF (pay it forward)!


In turn, I gave her this wall hanging and four coasters that I made.




I sent my cousin Lorene a set as well but quilted in a different pattern.






















It would have been nice if more people would have joined in on this but we all lead busy lives. . . I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment