Monday, February 13, 2012

Please Lord, help me understand. . .

My HD and I each bought a bible last Sunday. Clearly they were "defective" or should have been called "Senior Bibles" since you would need a magnifying glass to read the tiny words!

So we took them back and exchanged them for ones with larger print. Brought them home and took them out of the package. My HD's bible was fine. When I took MINE out of the package, this is what I found:

FRONT
















BACK

So... was mine just put together wrong or was GOD hinting that my life was a bit upside down and backward?


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Oh dear! It's funny and sad at the same time. So, are you keeping the backwards bible or taking it back for one that is put together the right way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did return it. Just didn't sit right having "HOLY BIBLE" on the cover upside down. Like the new one much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you did! What did they say when you brought it back? I'm sure they were very surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much of a reaction but I did tell her that they might want to send it back rather than putting it back out for sale. Guess it could be looked at as a reminder "to turn your life around"!

    ReplyDelete