Friday, March 23, 2012

Has It Really Been 46 Years?


 It doesn't seem like it. We have been through good times and bad times but with give and take from both of us, have made it with many blessings - three great children and their spouses, six beautiful (and handsome) grandchildren and three great grandchildren. God has blessed us in so many ways through the years. HE has always been with us each step of the way. He has blessed me with a good man and I am keeping him!!





We have certainly changed since these early pictures.

Good Times:
















































































AND he is still keeping his eyes on me!


 Bad Time after HD's heart attack in 2008. . . but God was looking after us.













































and the many friends I wish I had pictures of. 


















and here we are today and with God's blessings we will have many more years of love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment