Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Sewing Room Mascot!


 This is PIF! (Pay It Forward), my sewing room mascot. (He was a bit miffed when this picture was taken - was thrown out of his seat when we did the laminate on the floors.) When FB had a pay it forward going, he was my gift from my DD, Sheri. She does such nice work. I have another from her too - much smaller and my DH has one that size as well. I have not given my little one a name yet.  I just got the purple fellow from her. He and the little pink one oversee my desk.

They are so cute!!



 

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo! I love the blue and white one! The colors....the expression on his face (has a Curious George kinda look, gentle but mischievous)....his fleecy looking softness! Were these all handmade or purchased? Would love to learn to make one for my granddaughter. She's almost 2! I'll be back later to read some more of your stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete