Our old projector at our church quit working. We were hoping it was just the bulb so we tried that first. Our son was visiting and volunteered to do the ladder work.
But it was not just the bulb. The filters were all stopped up and it probably overheated. So we bought a new one last week and my DH with some help from a couple of church members got it installed.
Being different from the old one required a new mounting bracket as well. We were very grateful for one member's scaffolds with safety rails. That made it much safer for DH at that height for several hours.
Thank goodness, we did not need the rope or the crutch!
It works and is much cleared and brighter than the old one.