Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shoulda' marked 'em Soup. . .



I did some baking for the holidays. Years ago, when I made cookies, in order to keep them from disappearing so fast, I had to hide them. I made them when the kids were in school, put them in non see thru containers and marked them SOUP.









My HD really likes my sugar cookies. . . I don't make them often these days but I think I will be making another double batch for Christmas!!



Mom got me started making pumpkin bread. HD doesn't care that much for it but the kids do. They used to fight over the crunchy top when the loaves are baked in metal coffee cans. The kids did not care for nuts, especially when they wore braces, so I used Grape Nuts cereal for the nuts.

I also got my pie crust and pumpkin pie recipes from Mom. She has always been such a good cook.








Round Two - SOUP!!I made these this evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment