Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family Calendars Update

2010 Calendars

The theme of last years cover page for my side was "Sisters", so this year's theme was easy. It was "Brothers".




For HD'S family the cover page features my father-in-law in his second childhood. He was goofing off at his great granddaughter's birthday party and turned his cap backwards. My DD is super quick with her camera and caught the moment.

The calendar for the kids this year is wedding photos - ours and each of our three children.




Next year I will be searching again for a new cover page topic.


The Making of Family Calendars

After printing all the cover pages, I  make any changes to family information, such as new births. anniversaries or deletions.  I print copies of the new year calendar for each family group. I take these and make copies.


Setting up a large table works best to combine calendars and cover pages. I punch holes in the top of the calendars so they can be hung with the backing I made many years ago.

I add the cover page and a Christmas note and request that they thank my brother, Robert & wife Ellice for funding the calendars.

I mail my families calendars to one city in Texas and one in New Mexico, but most go to Mom and everyone picks them up there.  Two of the kids calendars are given in the gift exchange and the third mailed to Bulgaria. For in-laws, they were delivered to my father-in-law's to be picked up there.



No comments:

Post a Comment