Thursday, November 4, 2010

It Was Dark As A Dungeon Way Back In . . .

The BEDROOM !

I am a light sleeper.

I finally got curtains done for my bedroom - yes, they are very dark but have a panel so I can pull them back to let light in during the day.

I am one of those people who doesn't fall asleep easily and once woken up, stays awake for hours trying to sleep more.

For the past eight months (since we moved here), I have been waking up between 2:00am and 3:00am EVERY mornîng. We have a neighbor who does shift work - I know this as I hear the car, see the headlights and the SPOTLIGHT, porch light that lights up my whole room through the blinds EVERY night between those hours.





Our new puppy, Daisy, shares my bedroom and also has been waking up, only she thinks it is time to get up!

Did I mention I am a light sleeper?

I do not know who the neighbor is, but am glad he has a job with the economy in the shape it is today.
Last night was my second night with my new curtains and I slept SO GOOD both nights!! So did Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Love the colors! I am a very light sleeper too! If I get woke up in the middle of the night, I might as well just get up!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete